characters II

This is an archive of posts from Cowsmanaut's old forums.

Moderator: cowsmanaut

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

characters II

Post by beowuuf »

I've got an idea for Nabi too now, and since it's linked I've got a simple on for Halk - if anyone has anything good for Halk though, then I won't bother, as the Halk one really is simple, and is more to tie in with Nabi and co from the DM manual
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

I mailed you Nabi yesterday, I should have the other two done in the next few days, but they seem to not have the same spark (I missed writing the main parts down right away, I think) so probably only useful for ideas...ah well...
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

uh .. wow..

Post by cowsmanaut »

ok next bio.. try to keep it down to a 1 page limit eh? sheesh.. nearly two and a half pages small type on a 1024x768 screen in full screen mode.. that's a loooooooot of words man! heh!!

Awesome effort.. too bad no one ELSE did stuff like that.. AHEM! Cough cough! (for the people still oblivious... that was a HINT!)

so anyway, I sent off a preview of the image for the bio.. as soon as I can uhmm trim it a bit.. (yikes) I'll post it here soon, I don't have time right now.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

yeah, the story bits add to much words!

Post by beowuuf »

Well, if you cut out any actual action parts (that are weird for the inn and janus anyway) it should be ok - but hey, I think it would be cool for creating at least one or two nice party stories for the tales section in the future.

You know, use the alex/nabi/halk/sara pre-stories to create a 'meetings' mini story, and have another party (maybe the wuuf/hisssa/layla) with a mini-story in the dungeon to give an actual playing feel.

Lol, like i said, in the future...just my brain working overtime...
: )
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

ok the concept is added for Nabi.. like everything else on this site it will gotten to sooner or later.. more frequently later.

and as always I'll take comments, ideas, and critiques..
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

Since Zed has 3 votes I figured he shoud be gotten to so I've put up a new half done image to look at..
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

I actually have an unedited Hawk story, but the original idea is having story aspects through his life. I started writing a proper bio based on this, and then my comp crashed and I haven't been in the mood to re-write it

Just wanted you to know what was happening : )

I'm lost lots of my old mail ages ago, so I can't forward you the Zed version you mailed to me ..incase you needed it
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

I had a crash that destroyed 3 gigs of my work.. I mannaged to regain some of the graphics I had done for RTC which is what I have in the download section but there was a lot more than that before the crash, along wth other art work and stuff..

So I know how it is.. I didn't really feel like doing it all over again.. Infact it took a lot of people requesting more of the graphics to even get me to start adding to it.. I really needed to know that people wanted them.

so what's my excuse now? Well, so many projects so little time. character portraits are easy..If I'm determined I can complete one in a day, however lately I've been doing the concept one day and the completed one annother..

anyway, don't worry about rushing it out.. take your time. people certainly have other things on their minds right now anyway..