Changes...

This is an archive of posts from Cowsmanaut's old forums.

Moderator: cowsmanaut

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Changes...

Post by cowsmanaut »

well I've timed out the entire movie and it's gonna be about just under 2 mins long. Which may not sound like much but for an intro animation it's enough. I'm in the process of setting up all the scenes and I'll be putting in a new section soon just for this animation. I'll post a still of a new scene as soon as I build it so eventually you will be able to make out what this whole thing will be like before wasting time to download it.. 'cause it's gonna be quite big. If you don't want to see the spoliers I warn you to not go to the page.

How this change will take place. The main page will no longer have the 'introduction' selection. This will change to 'Realm' which will have the choices for going to the Inn of Lost souls, the Rules of the game, and the Animation. They will have different names though.. I'm sure you'll all figure it out..
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

Had to fix the load time on the graphics since they were too big in my first attempt. Be sure and refresh the page now if you've been there.. it's also formatted better for size. I just need to fix the rollovers.. but that can wait a little while..

cheers

Post by Guest »

WHEW!!! Wow, ZPC you can not begin to imagine the amount of discovery I have made today. I just fixed the rollovers but the thing is I had been using the into page as a template reading over what everything did and then I read through your CSS reffrence for Javascript and spent about 40 mins trying to figure out how to make use of it.. LOL!

It wasn't all that hard I just made a bunch of small mistakes like Case sensitive stuff or typos (anyone who has looked at this board knows I make tonnes, and I still haven't fixed the spelling mistakes Robin found for me) it was fun and very satisfying. (sp?) =D

anyway, if anyone is having troubles loading the new page let me know I tried to keep size down as much as possible.