who do you want?

This is an archive of posts from Cowsmanaut's old forums.

Moderator: cowsmanaut

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

who do you want?

Post by cowsmanaut »

Well boys and gals... since the vote is still 4-2 for Characters and Bios I decided to ask you who is it you most want to see.

choose two of any of the ones not yet done (With or without concept images doesn't matter) and from that I'll choose who will be done next. Since there were 4 votes though I expect to see at least 4 posts on this if you want me to start them up here.

When rule though. you have to tell me why you want them done. Not a five page essay or anything just a little bit about why you like (name of character here) so much.

Cheers
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Boris and alex (wonder why : ) ) - the alex concept drawing has always looked so good, and i'm interested in seeing how you'll shape the background ideas too
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

well I'm mostly done the image but I had an egg catastrophy which sort of distracted me from completing it. what was it you ask? Well, I negelected to realise that you should not boil eggs in a small pot. The water evapourated too fast and the eggs got too hot.. when I ran up to put more water in, one of them burst in my face before I could, and hot shell went into my eye. Let this be a lesson to all you egg eaters out there...

Anyway, I'll finish him off soon. he turned out pretty good so far
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

well, I'm not done yet but I put up what is done at this point... it's something to see 'till I'm done..
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

The eggshell incident sounds scary...

I like what's there so far - the skeleton texture looks really good : )
+Kyzra

Post by +Kyzra »

Eggtastic!

humm... okay, so that was tasteless.

heh. I feel a bit scrambled

okay, i'll stop now.

"Don't put all your eggs in one eye"
or was that basket?
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Eggstatic don't you mean?

Post by cowsmanaut »

I suprized you didn't go further.. like don't count your chickens before they explode. or beware the easter uni bunny. Or that was eggsplosive. or you got egg on your face hahaha..=P

Just remember, I know you. You wanna start teasing.. (wicked grin) remember that day at the mall? Pointing all those (ahem) girls... One word for ya.. poligrip.
+Kyzra

Post by +Kyzra »

well...ummm... good thing I have selective memory.

Finish the chicks, they are always better eye candy
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

Alex is more or less done. I added the bio provided by Beowulf and edited by me.

I should also make a mention that In the credits section of this page I have Robin down for spell checking.. while he has put int he time an effort to do this I have not yet implemented the changes.. so he gets credit for a number of changes I have not yet made. I figured it a good idea to mention it lest you think him a simpering fool who knows not what a dictionary is.

cheers
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

There is a player for something when getting onto the inn screen and nothing else! This was through netscape...
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

there is a little tune however it only plays at the Inn since that is the only page it is attached to. I opted for it since the inn seems like a place you would have music, but I didn't want to flood the rest of the pages with it. it's just something if people want to stop and listen to it. I need to do the fire an blinking eyes again as I said a few times now. Maybe then it would be worth stopping a moment.

(shrug) anyway.. enjoy..
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Yup, the inn (and music) run nicely in IE, but you can't load the inn screen anymore with netscape...
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

Did someone say they wanted more girls? Well I'm working on Sonja now.. half done.. I'll post something later today for you all to look at.