let there be sound!

This is an archive of posts from Cowsmanaut's old forums.

Moderator: cowsmanaut

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

let there be sound!

Post by cowsmanaut »

well, howdy all.. well one of you at least..

I figure I'll post a little about some of my ideas for this site and see if anyone has some feedback or other ideas..

1. I've been thinking about making a DMFan art section. A place to showcase both good and not so good images from those of you who would like to just draw something DM related for fun. It won't matter if your drawing skills are non-existent.. it's all for fun..

2. I'm also thinking about a voting booth with different options in it.. like for instance.. "Should Drake get his ass back to work on the RTC graphics set"

anyway, that's what I've thought of so far.. While this site is plenty fun for me.. it's more fun if others enjoy it too.. so feel free to give me some input.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Especially the first with the art section. It would be cool to see everyones' work. And I could use it to show exactly why you should do more RTC artwork! MY 'monk' was a scary...scary...thing to see...
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

a sad state of affairs..

Post by cowsmanaut »

well, it would seem you are the only one to say anything so far.. I'm not ever sure if anyone else even knows this forum exists..

I will get back to RTC stuff very soon though.. I don't really have all that much more to do.. the real main stuff is the monsters and items.. otherwise it's tiny little bits.. Still, there are 480 images that need to be done in all and I've got how many? maybe a 100? (Probably less) it's just a lot of little things like cracks and moss and tiny switches.

anyway, cheers...