Where can i get DM2 now?

Chat about "The Legend of Skullkeep", the true sequel to the original Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Pheonix

Where can i get DM2 now?

Post by Pheonix »

I cant seem to find DM2 anywhere, anymore. I had to reformat my computer and when I looked around for the game, I noticed that all the links to the downloads were broken, including the ones on this site. If anyone could give me a link to a full, working version of DM2, I would be very grateful.
Jardice
Artisan

Re: Where can i get DM2 now?

Post by Jardice »

Try www.Classic-trash.com or you can always buy it at a store for a cheap price if you find it(that what I did[ebay is evil]).

Try the links here first again it could be one of those stupid IE things where the link doesn't work one day then it works the next day(or something like that).
Meaningless quote:
Words cannot have meaning unless they're given a meaning, words cannot benifit or harm unless they are allowed to.
Pheonix

Post by Pheonix »

Classic Trash does't have it, and I sure as hell don't want to check out all the stores to see if they still have it. What I'm saying is that every abandonware site either doesn't have this game in their list, or the link to the game is broken or missing. And no, its not an IE thing because I have downloaded many games already, but I just can seem to find this one. I need someone to give me a direct link to the game, or if they can, send the game directly to me via an instant messanger or E-mail. Any help would be great.

AIM : Pheonix Squadron
Yahoo : Pheonix_Ignition
E-mail : Roadster213@yahoo.com
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Looks like whoever is hosting this stuff has had their pages removed. There's nothing on any of these Download links.
rpgamer63

Post by rpgamer63 »

Um well i have the game. I've had it since i dont know when, but back then i couldnt play it. I installed it now so i can play, but this sit offers this ctmouse.exe or something and i the link they have is broken...is there another place i can get it?

if you email me jagans@rogers.com ill see if i can copy it off my cd and put it in my kazaa thing...if u have kazaa, i dont have DC or ne other file sharing thing sorry.

Return to “Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep (DM2)”