Magick

Chat about "The Legend of Skullkeep", the true sequel to the original Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Sarandra

Magick

Post by Sarandra »

This is bugging me. Out of all the magickal spells I've found none of them have the symbol GOR in them. It's the only symbol that isn't used. The only one. All the rest are used at least once. I'm thinking that I'm missing something. Even in the manual it says, "recent usage has broadened the power of GOR to the creation of dangerous potions." So I'm thinking that there has to be a spell that uses it. If anyone finds a spell please post it because this is going to bug me for a while if I don't figure it out. Thanks!!
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Re: Magick

Post by beowuuf »

DM doesn't use it, CSB (Amiga version) and DM II use it in various spells : )
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!
Sarandra

Post by Sarandra »

Which DM II spells is it used in? I'm playing DMII and I couldn't find one!
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

apologies, i was just looking over the spell list and there doesn't seem to be a spell that uses GOR!
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!

Return to “Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep (DM2)”