Dungeons of Avalon

Video games, console games, mobile games or any other kinds of games including all sports. For everything *except* Dungeon Master games -- please use the specific forums below for DM chat.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Relig
Craftsman

Dungeons of Avalon

Post by Relig »

I just found a copy of Dungeons of Avalon (I & II) for the Amiga, it looks very simular as DM when in the dungeon, but one thing gets me. The game is written in German!! :(

Does anyone know of a english version of this game?? Or if there is a means to translate the game somehow?

It looks like a nice game.

Cheers,
Relig 8)
zoom
Grand Master

Post by zoom »

Afaik, there is no english version in spite of the title.

It is not real time!

You can ask to translate parts of it, like quests or stats.
I think it should be playable without knowing for sure what is going on.
Sandman
Apprentice

Post by Sandman »

Though my German is not the worst, I don't enjoy playing games in the language (but I completed Monkey Island I DE :P ), just because I often cannot make a sense... It's a shame. I'm sure that translating the quests (at least)) will be helpful!
creating balance since 1987
sucinum
Pal Master

Post by sucinum »

DoA II seems to have a bug in a later level - it will crash each time you fight. if someone got a version which he can complete without a problem, let me know.
i didn't play it by myself, i heard it from a mate who wanted me to play it. but the bug made me hesitate, i hate unfinished work ;)