dm2 - easy as pie

Dead posts cluttering up the front page of certain non-RTC forums are kept here. Threads have the forum subject attached, except custom dungeon threads (which are obvious)
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
.slysar

dm2 - easy as pie

Post by .slysar »

First off, I've played this game since it first came out. I'm older school than that though, I dug the original DM on super nintendo hardcore too. Now what is with you boneheads anyway, cheating!! I didn't even know you could untill I came to this site:P
You don't need to cheat, you need to modify your strategy. 4 characters are alot to control. Pick what guy you like (a fighter or mage type) and get 2 others that seem 'rich'. KILL all 3 of the other guys and just play 1 dude. You can make him (or her) MON master of all 4 classes real easy and fast. Sure if you die it's over, but we have that nifty save thing yea?
Want 4 characters like that? resurrect them 1 at a time and your big dude can back them up. There's advantage to just playing 1 guy like swiveling the party to avoid spells coming at you. I had absolutely no problem winning the game back in 90-whatever year it came out about a week after I bought it.
Do guard minions to build your priest levels up on those meat monsters and then make a bunch of wisdom potions and you'll be able to work your wizard levels up easy. Then you'll have some decent hp's to begin fighting on those meat monsters when you feel up to it.

Yes i'm the real Slysar from merentha you bunch of wanabe pretend posers. DM2 hard?? I start with 1 dude NAKED and stomp that @$$ flat. You guys suck.