any extra options ?

General messages about RTC and it's development.

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Florent
Um Master

any extra options ?

Post by Florent »

Just started playing RTC and was wondering : are there any "extra" options aside from a few keyboard shortcuts ? It's just that I've gotten used to CSBWin and now I miss the little features like changing game speed and viewing XP points in real time.
I think I read somewhere that XP points could be easily viewed with RTC but I don't know how to do that...
Thanks for any help !
Florent
Um Master

Post by Florent »

Anyone for an answer ?

I was just asking this because I felt that sleeping to regenerate hit points and mana was too long, and if there was any tweak allowing to accelerate the process... Or maybe this was intentionnally done to prevent too much training of the characters ?

As for viewing XP, I found that post again, and it said that this could be done in an old CSBWin version called CSBwin +, found on DM-CSB Encyclopaedia.
That answers my question as to wether it's possible in RTC with a NO, or does it ?
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

'nope, sorry' is the answer to all questions!

for XP, the model is different to DM/CSB, just tweaked to be kinda like DM, so you should gain levels at roughly the same rate, but some things could be different too.
Florent
Um Master

Post by Florent »

Righto... Thanks anyway ! :)
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

np : )