Turned to the dark side?

Got a favourite DM type game? Enjoy Eye of the Beholder? Adore Amberstar? Cherish Captive? Discuss these and more here!
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
PaulH
Ghastly gastropod

Turned to the dark side?

Post by PaulH »

I have just found a Wizardry 6,7 and 8 editor (Bane etc)! My life has new meaning! Gonna be a busy few months, I can't resist having a play with this and having a crack at building a dungeon. Must finish my DM dungeon though... Decisions, decisions....
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

lol, you are asking people on a dm forum whether you should finish your dm dungeon or cheat on us?
lol, i would suggets whichever one helps you physically recover more irl too! pick the one that makes you laugh like a gibbering maniac at the cries of frustration form players the least : )
PaulH
Ghastly gastropod

Post by PaulH »

Its the Bane King... he has gazed his hypnotic gaze and already made me gibber like a baboon on double strength nitrous gas.

Will send Chaos round to sort him out.
Selur
Apprentice

Post by Selur »

...PaulH can u give links to these extractors ?
PaulH
Ghastly gastropod

Post by PaulH »

Sure can my friend. Prepare to be amazed:

http://www.iosphere.net/~eric/wizardry/index.htm
PaulH
Ghastly gastropod

Post by PaulH »

I am well chuffed with this editor. As much as I love Bane, I hate Wizardry 7, (crusaders of the dark savant) so I have tooled up my party with the most hideous weapons in the game and am currently going on rampage through Wizardry World, destroying anything that dares to exist. Talk to NPCs? Nope, thermal pineapples, Excalibers and nuclear blasts are the best form of communication.
Selur
Apprentice

Post by Selur »

Hi PaulH

Thanx for link to editor !
...however do u know where I can download Wizardy 6 and 8 ? (i have Wizardry 7 but i don't like it :P )

I'm also looking for others RPG's editors/resource extractors ...( maybe have u seen extractor for Stonekeep ?)
PaulH
Ghastly gastropod

Post by PaulH »

I don't think you can download the Wizardry series, you have to er, buy it.

The Ultimate Wizardry Archives contains the first 7 games and is usually found on ebay quite cheaply.

I have not seen many more editors, but if I come accross any, I'll post here.
Selur
Apprentice

Post by Selur »

I'm not interested in buying by internet from abroad www ...because I still don't trust polish mail (damn...they still loosing parcels :/ )...prices are also expensive for us..

Well ..I don't like 3d RGPs... so I have already downloaded Wizard 6..but graphics is not high quality.. :P
Jardice
Artisan

Post by Jardice »

Alright Just got wizardry 8 and wouldn't you know it there's an editor for it.

Cool..I'll need to mess with this when I finish the game (excellent games but the mondern attitude and some parts of the dialouge bugs me..as if they tried to sell this game to kids..:/)