Co-ordinates etc

General messages about RTC and it's development.

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Froud
Artisan

Co-ordinates etc

Post by Froud »

Hi

As a DM/CSB fanatic from the heady days of 87 on the ST I have been delighted to discover this site. Does my heart good to find so many fellow warriors still united in their determination to bring balance to the universe.

Ive been mainly playing the RTC versions which I prefer to the win versions. But I note from the forums that people often give co-ordinates of various plces or items. How do you do this ? Is this just in the win versions or am I just being dim as usual ?

P.S I know this is heresy, but could you make the munchers just a little less poisonous ! Just for the sake of my nerves.

P.P.S I believe I was the first person to discover the method of throwing the complete firestaff through the door back to the Dragons lair, rather than carrying it through. I still have the article from ST Action of the time confirming this of which I am most proud ! (I peaked 17 years ago LOL) Not achieved much since then ! I see this is disabled in RTC but it was obviously unintentional so you are right not to include it now.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

From editors...first tile is usually 0,0