[Fixed for V0.41] Problem with teleporters

Messages are moved here (should anyone ever want to see them again) once they are no longer applicable to the current version (e.g. suggestions that have been implemented or bugs that have been fixed).

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Lunever
Grand Druid

[Fixed for V0.41] Problem with teleporters

Post by Lunever »

In past releases there have been some problems with monster teleporters that are supposed to be fixed, because the monster maximum speed as well as the teleport spill-over have been corrected by George.

However, today I saw a swamp slime in O-DM walk right before my eyes straight through a monster teleporter, and if this monster teleporter is not for some reason unknown to me deactivated by some party action (I don't think it is), I suppose something is still wrong with the monster teleporters.

The teleporter is at RTCEd L19,6,4

The swamp slime starts at RTCEd L20,6,4

After a fight east of the teleporter it fled injured into the large room west of the teleporter. Unfortunately I just shot it on the back instead of making a screenshot and a savegame to show this behaviour, yet even without files available I saw it just walk through the teleporter tile.
Parting is all we know from Heaven, and all we need of hell.
George Gilbert
Dungeon Master

Post by George Gilbert »

Fixed for V0.41

BTW - this particular problem was nothing to do with the teleporter itself, but the fact that the party is standing on the teleporters destination which caused a problem when the party and monster are on the same tile.