Can't get the last eye!?!?!?!

Chat about "The Legend of Skullkeep", the true sequel to the original Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
stc4025
Neophyte

Can't get the last eye!?!?!?!

Post by stc4025 »

In Skullkeep level 2 there is a series of hidden walls that you have to navigate to disarm the fireball trap eyes. The map shows that the first and last eyes in the series are accesable in the first hidden hallway, but I simply ran into the wall attempting to get to the last. I figured out that a fireshield spell and making a run for it is hardly an option. What is the secret to passing this area?!?!?
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

You maybe come at the last eye from a more roundabout way that isnt obvious from the map, or perhaps there is a switch somewhere to open a wall = I can't remmeber, I just don't recall there being a problem getting all the eyes
Tom Hatfield
Ee Master

Post by Tom Hatfield »

I don't recall either. there may be a switch. Search the walls in the first hidden corridor.

The first time I played through DM2, I didn't know how to deactivate the last eye either, so I cast accelerate party, prepared a reflection spell, made a run for it, hauled arse down the hallway, and reflected the fireballs before they had a chance to shoot twice. It was a pain, but it worked. I suggest NOT trying this at home. :)
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

I sem to recall an illusion wall and a ladder sequence...?
Ian Clark
Um Master

Post by Ian Clark »

There is a wall in the room after the Vexirk chamber that is an illusion, in here is a button that opens the next wall and you can remove the eye from there.

Post by Guest »

I can't remember which one, but where you disable one of the eyes, there is a button behind you which opens up to reveal the last eye. It's one of those small switches...keep looking and you will find it....Dennis
stc4025
Neophyte

Post by stc4025 »

Your right I missed the little switch....man this game would be a killer without a guide book :? and a forum!!! Thanks guys!!!
I don't look busy cause I did it right the first time.
rubjonny
Apprentice

Post by rubjonny »

Edit as said, theres a hidden wall & a button in the section just before the 'eye corridor of death'
Use the magic map with the symbols on it, one of the buttons shows all hidden walls :)
Cheers,

John Newman

Return to “Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep (DM2)”