What!? Whoa...Was that it?

Chat about "The Legend of Skullkeep", the true sequel to the original Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Tom Hatfield
Ee Master

Post by Tom Hatfield »

Sophia — now that you mention it, I do vaguely recall a DM-style remake of Shadowgate. I might have even played it in a previous life, and I would certainly like to do it (again) if you can provide a link. Google didn't turn up anything useful, thanks to Warcraft monopolizing the phrase "Dark Portal" for the first ten-thousand pages.

This is off-topic, but a long time ago — I think it was before I joined this forum, even — I started writing a story about DM2. It surveyed the adventure of four characters (chosen arbitrarily based on who I liked at the time) and their quest to purge Zalk of evil. I was writing it in HTML format for direct posting to the Web, but I ultimately lost it and didn't feel like starting over. It was very prosaic, quite narrative, but it was mostly dialog and dealt with the characters themselves rather than the story. I guess it was my subconscious vision of what DM2 should have been.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

The remake she mentioned is her remake for RTC :D

Look on the custom dungeons forum and enjoy!

Return to “Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep (DM2)”