Roof graphics

Questions about how to create your own dungeons and replacement graphics and sounds.

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
PaulH
Ghastly gastropod

Roof graphics

Post by PaulH »

Sorry if has been asked before... but how do I prevent the roof from flipping when walking forwards or sideways (as in Forest of Doom and the grassy level at the start?)
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Re: Roof graphics

Post by beowuuf »

I think there's a flag associated with it - not calling it defaults to false I believe
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

You get four slots for roof bitmaps (N,S,E,W). If you only specify one, it flips.

You can do nice stuff with this, meaning you can have horizons with different views depending which direction you're facing.
PaulH
Ghastly gastropod

Post by PaulH »

Gambit37 wrote:You get four slots for roof bitmaps (N,S,E,W). If you only specify one, it flips.

You can do nice stuff with this, meaning you can have horizons with different views depending which direction you're facing.
Thankyou! Playing about know with rocky outcrops, and drawing trees. Got some nice results that I hope to release in a dungeon. Even better is taking the pics yourself!
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Ahhhh, that was it
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!