Can't remember

General messages about RTC and it's development.

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Solkann
Novice

Can't remember

Post by Solkann »

I just remember this sentence :

"Lord librasulus smithes thee down"

Can't remember what it was for ???

I just remember that you had to type this in... Maybe a cheat mode ?

Anyone remembers ? <p>Thoorne Darkmagi
61 Archmage
Master of the Elements</p>
Lubor Kolar
Artisan

Re: Can't remember

Post by Lubor Kolar »

AFAIR this was a "cheat" published in one magazines many days ago. This "cheat" was a fake - it never worked.:twisted:

AFAIR the the steps to reproduce was to find a dragon, cast a spell using the highest rune, then do something with The Firestaff (I don't remeber what exactly) and then pause the game and then type that sentense.
LegionOfDeicide
Novice

Re: Can't remember

Post by LegionOfDeicide »

It was an April fools joke in ST Action in there April edition just after CSB came out. They had to appologies to there readers the next month because everyone complained it did not work. I have seen it on the web still as a "Cheat" on some game sites still! Must be about 10 years ago now! Some april fools joke.
Clarkysun

Post by Clarkysun »

I was the editor of ST Action and the person behind the April fool cheat. Sorry to everyone who tried to get it to work. It was pure fabrication, I'm amazed people still rememeber it.

Apologies to all,

Nick Clarkson
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

I wouldn't worry about it. Despite some people may have gotten a wee bit perturbed by it... it's things like this that inspired people to look deeper into the game. IF not for that this community would not be alive. We always need people to challenege our preceptions and push us to llok deeper.. even if there might be nothing there.. it's still a good excercise for the old bean ;)

Anyway, Cheers! Glad to see some old professionals rooting around the forums.

moo