Where are y'all?

This is an archive of posts from the Unofficial Dungeon Master website, run by Daniel Durgan. It was the first DM web site and disappeared from the web in 2000. This archive is for reference only.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Ian Clark
Um Master

Where are y'all?

Post by Ian Clark »

Where is everyone ie Francis, Dmologist, Dahstra, Halk Wonderbarbarian, Lucky Charms etc etc??? Are you all being quiet?
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

it would seem many have little to say anymore untill something new happens to the dungeon master universe.
I guess it's time someone did something new and exciting...
greylord77
Novice

You guys forgot me!

Post by greylord77 »

I'm still here!
Toni Y
Adept

Post by Toni Y »

Yeah. 'Twould also seem that most talking has moved to Ian's message board...
+Francis

Post by +Francis »

I'm still alive; I just haven't been able to spend a lot of time with DM these past few months. I'm still determined to finish my dungeon, some time next year, and I do check this board and the DMute forum occasionally.
I'm interested in knowing what's become of Dan and George and whether they're still planning more work on the website and DMute. Has anyone here been in contact with them?

(Btw, if I was supposed to email something to someone here, please excuse me for forgetting. If it's still important, email me again, and I'll try to get it done soon. :)
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

George is very busy finishing his PhD, but I have been in contact with him about plans for updating DMUTE... no promises, but watch this space!
George Gilbert
Dungeon Master

Post by George Gilbert »

Yep - I'm still lurking. I read here pretty much most days, but haven't really done anything of note on the DMute front; hence lack of postings...
George
ParuNexus
Adept

Post by ParuNexus »

i've been help up by alot of other stuff... honestly i have osm uch i can do i skip alot of things for long periods of itme... sometimes email is unchecked for month's...