I am Sooo Chuffed

This is an archive of posts from the Unofficial Dungeon Master website, run by Daniel Durgan. It was the first DM web site and disappeared from the web in 2000. This archive is for reference only.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
+Steve B

I am Sooo Chuffed

Post by +Steve B »

Wow. I went to a car boot sale today (Sunday) in England and guess what I found. I was totally amazed when I found the 1992 Psygnosis Amiga version of Dungeon Master. I was totally amazed it was boxed and everything is in superb mint condition. Even the manuals were in total MINT condition. It was amazing. I just had to buy it. I asked the man how much he was selling it for and he told me 50p. Thank you very much I said. What was really great was the fact that the original Chaos Strikes Back disks and manual were inside the box as well. All in perfect condition, well apart from the Dungeon Master disk shutter has lost it's spring so it's all loose. Apart from that I am very pleased with my purchase. My advise, if you don't own DM or CSB get yourself down to a car boot sale and see if you can catch yourself a bargain. Good luck treasure hunters..
+MD Pontiac

Post by +MD Pontiac »

50p!! Sounds like daylight robbery to me!!
+Guest

Post by +Guest »

In American English, what ia a car boot sale?? Thanks.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

A yard sale, only sold out of the boot (trunk) of a car...
Ian Clark
Um Master

Post by Ian Clark »

I thought it was "Garage Sale".