dungeon master clone needs programmer

This is an archive of posts from the Unofficial Dungeon Master website, run by Daniel Durgan. It was the first DM web site and disappeared from the web in 2000. This archive is for reference only.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
+Luke from Italy

dungeon master clone needs programmer

Post by +Luke from Italy »

This message will go on until a Hero-coder will come out! The challenge: Is there a good and brave programmer that have the courage to start programming the best ->DUNGEON MASTER CLONE<- for Atari st/e/F030 with me? i'm an Italian art-master, - i draw from the age of 2 years - I've many grafics ready for the game and i've already written all the story, full detailed with fantasy-folklore, knowledge of runes, spells, monsters and all a good DM style game needs. I have also projected all the maps and links of stairs and teleports to end the game. I can't belive there's not a programmer tempted to begin all this! I found the source code for gfa on the net even if someone told me that gfa is a bit slow for that work. please put your dagger and runes at odinvotan@tiscalinet.it to: Luke Let's talk about it... don't let my work be totally wasted!
+Jonas Lööf

Post by +Jonas Lööf »

IO don't think there are many programmers intrested in writing for the Atari. If you would concider making it a PC project I think you woul have more luck...
+Pierre TONTHAT

Post by +Pierre TONTHAT »

Not so, my lord. I started a DM Clone for Atari Machines (Falcon to Milan) and new OS like MagiC (full-optimized and multitasking version of TOS). Get it at http://rajah.atari.org My problem is that I have others programs to maintain and I have no idea how to handle creatures and avatars. Bye