so, what's up?

This is an archive of posts from Cowsmanaut's old forums.

Moderator: cowsmanaut

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

so, what's up?

Post by cowsmanaut »

Hi everyone,

I thought I would change pace here and give you all a chance to change the subject..

Anyone know where George is? wasn't he supposed to be back by now?

Ah well, annother day annother dollar right?

cheers!
beowuuf
Archmastiff

George IS back!

Post by beowuuf »

He posted yesterday on the RTC board... so rubs hands who knows what could be happening in the coming weeks.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

moo moo

Post by cowsmanaut »

got a new computer.. 800mhrz PIII just been setting it up for the past few days, so I don't have it all together right yet but it's getting there..

not much happening here it would seem since George just returned. Talk about stealing the show eh? (j/k)

anyhow, has anyone got some suggestions on where they would like the site to go next.. what you would most like to see? I have some free time and can get back to some graphics.. so speak now or forever hold you peice.. well.. at least untill the next time I have some free time anyway..
beowuuf
Archmastiff

fanfic/art

Post by beowuuf »

Zyx is still interested in having next generation bios/lands for future RTC dungeons. So it might be an idea to start a section for anything to do with fan fiction, fan art, dungeon related ideas and of course the already started graphical sets.

If there are people out there interested.

Hello? Lurkers of the world unite : )

The computer sounds good...pay day just happening here, I am tempted to grab cheap memory while it's still around, a new processor and an old graphics card a friend is getting rid of, so i can upgrade myself.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

moo moo

Post by cowsmanaut »

well, the only submitter so far has been you regarding fan stuff.. I'm loath to start something only to leave it so bare.. if there were at least 3 people then ok.. but not with just 1. I'll ask some of the students at school if they want to submit anything.. then pass that stuff on to you.. (regretting offering yourself up yet?)

well, let's see what happens..
Zyx
DSA Master

Still interested

Post by Zyx »

As Beowuuf said, I'm still willing to work on a background for next RTC dungeons generation.
However, it's gonna be a long windy way since I'm very busy and I have to translate everything to english of what I've done so far...
Zyx
DSA Master

Post by Zyx »

Ok, I already have a spanish HTML (I'm trying to learn Frontpage then direct HTML coding...) version of the basic information. I think I'll translate it to english next week. I'd like to add a few scanned pictures.