New administrative assistant

This is an archive of posts from Cowsmanaut's old forums.

Moderator: cowsmanaut

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

New administrative assistant

Post by cowsmanaut »

We have a new helper on site.. Beowuuf has taken the command chair so that updates will still happen regularily but I don't have to do them all myself.

I'll still be doing the regular art stuff for the characters when I find the time.

anyway, figured I should post something before everyone stops comming at all..

:/

cheers
beowuuf
Archmastiff

*Waves hello*

Post by beowuuf »

The new assisstant is currently fighting with his internet now that his computer is working again, but all is good...I'm downloading the site to work offline on the bios anyway.

I'll be putting up bios for the pictures of Nabi, Halk, Iaido and Zed, plus ones for Boris and Hawk.
That's it, I'm done with bios (maybe I'll do a light hearted one later, but that's it). Time to have other people's ideas and stories...anyone with a favourite character's story in their heads? Anything..short, long..anything...

On a related note, I was thinking since there will be a place for any DM related art, how about a DM related fanfic page too? Anyone out there with an idea for a DM story they'd like to write? Go on, you must have something bubbling away in your heads...

So you can also write to me now if any page isn't working right - click my name for my e-mail address.

Ok, that's about it for now : )