Question and collector's item?

Discuss anything about the original Dungeon Master on any of the original platforms (Amiga, Atari, etc.).
This forum may contain spoilers.

Moderator: Ameena

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Dizi

Question and collector's item?

Post by Dizi »

Firstly, this is great that this sight is here. This game and Stunt Car Racer have kept me trying those emulators over and over. (one day I'll find one that works easily, too much to figure out now)

I wonder where the programmers have gone off to? Have they made more games and this was their only winner?

Given to me a long time ago just after I sold my Amiga 500, is a copy of Dungeon Master for the Amiga. It's still in it's original shrink-wrap, never been opened, hiding in my closet. Who knows if the disks are still good, but might be. Should I just get it framed to put on the wall? Or could it be worth a million or two? :)

Thanks again for the work to get this place up and running. Now to try and find a copy of Workbench. Sigh.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

RE: Question and collector's item?

Post by Gambit37 »

FTL doesn't exist as a trading company, but the programmers are still around doing other things such as writing books on programming, and lecturing in Java.

I would be very interested in buying your copy of DM. I'm building a 'History of Dungeon Master' web site and am looking for good quality copies of allversions of all the games. I have most of them now, but I still don't have a good quality copy of DM for the Amiga.

Are you interested in selling? If so, please email me privately so that we might discuss it.