DM2 PLEASE READ!

Dead posts cluttering up the front page of certain non-RTC forums are kept here. Threads have the forum subject attached, except custom dungeon threads (which are obvious)
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Paul

DM2 PLEASE READ!

Post by Paul »

I have finally managed to get the dm2 download and i haev installed it. I have creaded the dos bootdisk as described and also installed the SBlive patch. Finally i can now run DM2 in dos, but my mouse doesnt work!!!
I think it may be because i am using a USB mouse. Any suggestions on how to get my usb mouse to work would be great!

Please get in touch

Paul
Christopher

Re: DM2 PLEASE READ!

Post by Christopher »

Did you use the download directions from this site? If so you should have downloaded the cute mouse driver which should allow your mouse to work. If you didn't download this program, you can find it at the DM2 downloads section. Hope this works for you.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

does that support usb mice?
Was unable to (permenantly) kill off ian_scho (Haynuus), Ameena, oh_brother (Westian), money (Falkor), raixel (Petal) and Lord_Bones (Aurek) in the DM D&D game Time's Champions!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MADE THE GAME WHAT IT WAS - GREAT!
Paul

Post by Paul »

I did use the download directons from this site and have installed the cute mouse driver. I borrowed the ps2 mouse from my sisters PC and it works! Unfortunately my sister is 13 and very annoying and refuses to let me borrow her mouse!

Oh well ill just have to buy a cheap mouse :)

Thanks for taking the time to reply

Paul
Simon

Post by Simon »

You shouldn't have to, if you have a driver disk/CD that came with your mouse, or have the make/manufacturer so you can get drivers from the website, I can virtually guarantee you will find an executable (usually mouse.com but it will be in the instructions on the CD/site) that will let your mouse work in DOS.

One thing to remember is to check your BIOS to make sure you have USB DOS support turned on.
dungeon.master

Post by dungeon.master »

Hi !!

I had the same problem with USB mouse : after some minutes the mouse don't work.
The solution i found : use a non USB mouse and it works !!!

Bye

dungeon.master