help me... wanna kill shopkeeper

Chat about "The Legend of Skullkeep", the true sequel to the original Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Devil_7

help me... wanna kill shopkeeper

Post by Devil_7 »

Has anyone kill any shopkeepers before?? i ve tried many times.... unsuccesfull... the keepers guard.. is easy.. but the keeper..ive tried to throw bombs and blast him with numenstaff ... i kept repeating attacking him after he reappear from previous attack... but still he lives..... help pls....
Christopher

Re: help me... wanna kill shopkeeper

Post by Christopher »

Make good use of the Spiral Staff. Prepare everyone with highest level fireballs you are able to do, you can use the Numen Staff and Emerald Orb as well for dishing out offensive spells. Freeze, cast all spells and prepare one or two more and refreeze him. Repeat as needed. Soon you'll have one dead Merchant. Don't worry either, he'll respawn after awhile, unlike his guard, so you can continue business as needed.
ParuNexus
Adept

Re: help me... wanna kill shopkeeper

Post by ParuNexus »

i didn't have to do that... i took the super cheep way out mon guards all around. soon after doing that alot i coudl cast non stop mon guard spells makes the game sorta weak tohu.
Want to talk about Dungeon master, or shoot the breeze, come check out Dungeon Master Discord(not affiliated with
other DM series sites) @ https://discord.gg/5YzEcPT

Return to “Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep (DM2)”