DM versus Warcraft III

Links to all custom dungeons. Also discussions about custom dungeons: tips and tricks, questions, ideas, etc.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
FallenSeraphin
Adept

DM versus Warcraft III

Post by FallenSeraphin »

There is a site that did a Warcraft III mode called Dungeon Master, would it be possible to do the same with RCT or CSBWin ? do a mode or dungeon that looked like Warcraft III ?
" Never Fear Death, Embrace It As You Embrace Darkness... "
andyboy_uk
On Master

Post by andyboy_uk »

You can replace any of the graphics in RTC using the [new - graphics] section. Its up to you what you draw in the replacements
FallenSeraphin
Adept

Post by FallenSeraphin »

Hum... its just a graphic change ? no new weapons and such ?
FallenSeraphin
Adept

Post by FallenSeraphin »

http://dmmod.wc3campaigns.com/

This is the Mod site for Warcraft III but it has some things that really dont fit into DM, like being in a open area (wich is weird for something called Dungeon Master). Other then that it has all the cool monsters i hope sombody can put in RTC or CSBWin
Jardice
Artisan

Post by Jardice »

I know that mod..that's more towards the Dungeion and Dragon's theme where DM is just the person controlling the game...I don't think it has nothing to do with Dungeon master at all.

I could say that with the age group of the players of warcraft 3 it probably would be a good thing that they don't know about DM but that wouldn't be right.
FallenSeraphin
Adept

Post by FallenSeraphin »

Maybe, but i think we could get them hooked on DM with a minimum of effort :) just lock them in the room with a 486-33 and only the game to make them company for a couple of days... of course that could make them a bit edgy when they got out...