Please help

Discuss Chaos Strikes Back, the "expansion pack" for Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
BlueFox
Apprentice

Please help

Post by BlueFox »

Please help, I am stuck.. I am at the DDD, this is my first trip to the DDD. I am on the neta path right now. I figured out how to get the demon to stand on the plate by "fighter's charge" so I could pass by to get to the stairs that lead to the room with the lightening launcher. There I ignored the lightening launcher and I went down the corridor to the stairs and turned off the teleporter by "Trust me... Enter the pit". From here I do not know what to do??? I have been pulling my hair out for the last eight hours trying to figure this out. I tried the "Value in exchange for valuables" and got the cross key, I killed the dragon below, I trusted and went down the pit, nothing seems to be right. I am running out of stuff to do and I know I'm not done, please help me.
Thank You,
-BlueFox
BlueFox
Apprentice

Post by BlueFox »

I must have just needed a break. In the first 2 minutes of restarting the area over I figured out what I was not doing, which was, I needed to throw something at the "trust me" teleporter after I turned it off. How stupid do I feel..
Thanks Anyway
I must remember to take breaks!!
-BlueFox
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

lol, glad to see you making sense of the DDD. it doesn't get much weirder in CSB than there, you may be happy to know! defeat it and you should finish CSB fine
Lunever
Grand Druid

Post by Lunever »

The DDD and The Wrath of God are the most complicated puzzles.
FallenSeraphin
Adept

Post by FallenSeraphin »

Coffee break <-- a must for all active DM's