Messed up colours in HoC (CSBwin)

Dead posts cluttering up the front page of certain non-RTC forums are kept here. Threads have the forum subject attached, except custom dungeon threads (which are obvious)
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
PaulH
Ghastly gastropod

Messed up colours in HoC (CSBwin)

Post by PaulH »

Well I know this has been discussed before, and I thought I understood it, but I just turned all my lovely new portraits a horrific shade of black after introducing a monster to the level. This was after introducing lord order, but the gigglers put in just before had made had no difference.
Simple I thought. Add an Oitu as that has flesh coloured custom palettes, but alas no different. Can monsters in CSBuild be deleted form the roster?
PaulH
Ghastly gastropod

Post by PaulH »

Ok, I went into ADGE and changed the custom palette of Lord order to flesh colours. All is now fine in the HoC. This has nothing to do with the last monster loaded to the level though, at least not for portraits on the wall.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

That's a weird one! Black you say -- that shouldn't happen! Are you sure it was black and not dark red -- I have a feeling he may use the dark red palette used by Demons and Lord Chaos.
PaulH
Ghastly gastropod

Post by PaulH »

I'll have to check! Probably is dark red actually, though I thought the Oitu would have reset the palettes for the level. But works ok now, and as Order looks more like a stone pillar than a person, his graphics look ok!