Secret talents

Chat about "The Legend of Skullkeep", the true sequel to the original Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Duhec
Neophyte

Secret talents

Post by Duhec »

I don't know if anyone is interested, but i just made Equus cast MON FUL IR, before i even entered the skullkeep. :D

Now everyone can cast MON spells (both wizard and priest) and Torham and Equus are Master Fighters, yay ;)
I'm ready to enter the skullkeep now.

I got a simple way to beat the monk with numenstaff... I pushed him out of the room, then i pushed him to the right, there is only one square of place so he couldnt move. Then i casted MON reflective shield, and some FUL IRs and that was about it... He would have killed himself even if I wasn't shooting. :)

Which champs do you guys like the most?
purple1
Adept

Post by purple1 »

That's pretty clever... reflective shield to make him kill himself.

I usually pick Equus, Cordain, and Seri. If I had a no-Torham dungeon so I could start off with anybody, I'd pick somebody else. Equus ends up with more Mana than Torham when they both get to high levels of skill.
Tom Hatfield
Ee Master

Post by Tom Hatfield »

That's interesting. I could never get reflect to work because simply having the runeword prepared kept enemies from throwing spells at me. So I trapped him in a corner and let my fighters have their way with him.

I did use reflect successfully in the fireball corridor, before I found out you could disable the last mechanical eye. Man, that was ages ago.
Duhec
Neophyte

Post by Duhec »

Yeah, I misswed the little button for last eye too, but i used scout minion from map, and sent him in front, then i made a guard minion and make one stap back, so fireballs hit minions and i wasnt burnt. :)

Return to “Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep (DM2)”