Question about monster parties

General messages about RTC and it's development.

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
viper758
Neophyte

Question about monster parties

Post by viper758 »

I had found and downloaded your game and its great. I can now enjoy this on windows xp. I had noticed that the monsters are not together or in a party no more. is there a way to put them together.
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

No I don't think so, not in RTC...but I think they remain grouped in CSBWin (another downloadable version of DM/CSB).
Grand Druid

Post by Lunever »

As Ameena said: CSBWin reproduces original DM/CSB-behaviour in everything, inlcuding monster grouping. RTC tries a new approach to this. It might not be what you are used to from Atari/Amiga/MS-DOS-DM/CAB, but it often results in more challenging and thus more interesting battles.
Parting is all we know from Heaven, and all we need of hell.
viper758
Neophyte

Post by viper758 »

Thank you, I was playing it all night and it is more challenging and I like a challenge
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Also if you want more of a challenge, play RTC-DM rather than Original DM 'cause it has more changes and stuff, like the Spellbook where you cna't cast any runes till you find them on scrolls and scribe them into the book.
But I have to have my precious Fireballs so I've only ever played Original DM hehe ;).