[Fixed for V0.41] "Torham Bones" DMII Demo bug.

Messages are moved here (should anyone ever want to see them again) once they are no longer applicable to the current version (e.g. suggestions that have been implemented or bugs that have been fixed).

Moderator: George Gilbert

Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Daecon
Expert

[Fixed for V0.41] "Torham Bones" DMII Demo bug.

Post by Daecon »

When at the table/altar where the Cloud Key is placed, there are axemen who are very happy to kill you.

However, if you kill them instead they drop Torham's Bones, even though he's in my party and very much still alive.

When I take these Bones to the Vi Altar, they explode and reset Torham's current stats to thier initial values (damaging him, not a permanent stat reduction).

This happened twice as I killed two axemen and got two sets of Torham Bones.

If it makes a difference, Torham is the first (default) member of my party, I've not imported anyone for the game.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Axemen should drop bones, so the bug is would appear to be all misc_bones are having a charatcer associated

The 'ressurecting a party member already alive behaviour' is actually exactly as it happened in DM...except in DM since it wasn't designed you used to lose all your possessions too!
Daecon
Expert

Post by Daecon »

How could you ressurect a party member already alive though?
George Gilbert
Dungeon Master

Post by George Gilbert »

Fixed for V0.41.

BTW - the bug isn't anything to do with DMII, axemen or Torham specifically, the problem will occur whenever a set of bones is dynamically created (i.e. not explicitly in the [items] section of the txt file) and the affected character will be the first one in your party.