rtc dm 2

Chat about "The Legend of Skullkeep", the true sequel to the original Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
bubbleandsqueek
Novice

rtc dm 2

Post by bubbleandsqueek »

hello please can someone help with my next problem firstly how do i get the pump to start working in the boiler room i have water pressure and flames and the boiler seems to be working but the wheel on the pump wont turn, also three levels above this room the one above the reflector room there is what i can describe as a control room it has four control station one for water one for fire one for boiler and one for pump the pump is not working,also there is lightning conductors at the end of the room how do i get by this.
any help appreciated.
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

The upstairs room by the reflector room is, I think, the Control Room - the machines here simply show whether the main components of the Zo-Link machine (boiler, furnace, etc) are active.
Unfortunately I can't remember, atm, how to activate any of it except the furnace (free the Rockies in Dru-Tan's cave so they start chucking the pyro rocks into the furnace...and pop down every now and then 'cause a Guard Minion respawns in front of it). Once all these machines are active, you can power up the Zo-Link using the reflectors in the room with the ramp and all that.

Post by bubbleandsqueek »

it is the steam engine i cant get to work i have furnace, water valve and boiler working any know how?
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

I completed the game recently but can't remember exactly - I think there is a lever room somewhere that you need to switch

Return to “Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep (DM2)”