Need some images/screenshots!

A forum for discussing world news, ideas, concepts and possibly controversial topics including religion and politics. WARNING: may contain strong opinions or strong language. This does not mean anything goes though!
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
dmmagic
Neophyte

Need some images/screenshots!

Post by dmmagic »

Help! I'm running a D&D game that is based loosely on Dungeon Master and am using the idea of the skeleton key system -- a staircase built by the builders to go up and down levels quickly. However, I'm the kind of guy that likes to provide pictures of everything.

Anyone have or know where I can find some images/screenshots of the skeleton key and lock? Or, if anyone has any that are actually drawn out (that look professional, and not like graphics from a computer game) that would be even better!

Thanks so much, and love live the mighty Dungeon Master!

:D
Christopher Green
http://www.fireintheabyss.com

Wash: "Psychic, though? That sounds like something out of science fiction!"
Zoë: "You live in a spaceship, dear."
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Would loading up, say, RTC, and taking a screenshot not be good enough for you? If you press Control + Print Screen (which copies the current screen view to clipboard) and then go into Paintbrush and do Control + V (to paste it) you can then save it and/or do whatever you like with it.
Neophyte

Post by dmmagic »

Ameena wrote:Would loading up, say, RTC, and taking a screenshot not be good enough for you? If you press Control + Print Screen (which copies the current screen view to clipboard) and then go into Paintbrush and do Control + V (to paste it) you can then save it and/or do whatever you like with it.
I had hoped that someone happened to know where I could find such images without playing to the point of a skeleton key and lock. I don't have any savegames near either, and although I love the game to here and back, the D&D game is soon and I kind of need that time to prepare for other things!

But thank's for the suggestion!

:)
Christopher Green
http://www.fireintheabyss.com

Wash: "Psychic, though? That sounds like something out of science fiction!"
Zoë: "You live in a spaceship, dear."
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Open the RTC editor - you can get all the graphics there. Or make a dinky dungeon yourself with just a Skelly lock on the wall, go into it and take a screeny there ;).