Surgical Strike Revisted

Custom dungeons for RTC
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
vexirk356
Craftsman

Surgical Strike Revisted

Post by vexirk356 »

I am probably months behind everyone else but I am trying to do as many of the dungeons as I can. I am stuck in a few places in Surgical Strike:

1. Missing Spaces. I have put a
Spoiler
boulder
in the crevice but the door still stays closed. Can someone tell me what the other articles I need are and where do I put them.

2. Close to the Altar of SAR there are 2 doors requiring turquoise keys (I think thats the colour anyway) more or less opposite each other. If you stand look at the Altar of Vi I need the key to the right hand door. Can someone tell me where I can locate this.

3. Where is the Giant Giggler everyone is talking about. I assume that he holds the 4th Master Key I need.

4. Again close to the Altar of SAR, when you complete this puzzle it mentions something about the Moon lighting the way, am I looking for anything specific in this area.

5. There is a door to the left of the door that you open to get to the two doors mentioned in question 2 above, how do I get through this keyless door. With the seethru spell I can see screemers behind the door.

6. Can someone publish a list of NON DM spells used in Surgical Strike.

Many thanks for all your help.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Re: Surgical Strike Revisted

Post by Gambit37 »

Hiya. You asked me about some of these privately and unfortunately my poor memory has not improved any! Here's some stuff that may or may not help though:

1) I couldn't solve this either. I tried to find other places in the dungeon to fill with
Spoiler
boulders
but it didn't seem to help any.

2 / 3) The Giga Giggler is beyond the door you need the other key for...

4) I remembered this one! You can throw the moonstone down the hall...

5) That's a return path from elsewhere, you can't get in from this side...

6) Some spells only work if you have certain items. Here's a few I have written down on my maps: YA GOR, OH VEN SAR, DES VEN SAR
Sophia
Concise and Honest

Post by Sophia »

In the "Missing Spaces" room, there are a few other places that are "missing" something.
Spoiler
For example, a hook. What would you hang on a hook? Lots of things, but there is an article of clothing in the room that will work. Keep thinking along those lines.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

I'd like to try that again but I don't have a save game with the necessary item in the room. Could you please tell us what it is? (in a spoiler)