where's that damn key (level14)

This is an archive of posts from the Unofficial Dungeon Master website, run by Daniel Durgan. It was the first DM web site and disappeared from the web in 2000. This archive is for reference only.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
+allanon

where's that damn key (level14)

Post by +allanon »

Hello,
I'm real stuck on the last level. in the dragon level, you need a key to open the room where the gem is (i suppose) But which key ? where can i found it ?
Please, help me !
+Lucky Charms

Post by +Lucky Charms »

under some ashes
+Decayer

Post by +Decayer »

The key is located under one of the ash piles on that level. To make matters worse it also has almost the same colour as the floor.
+Daniel J

Post by +Daniel J »

How do i get past the bit where the area is full of combinations. I need to get three iron keys, but can only get two!!! It is where there are four hidden switches on the wall, but in which order do i press then? - Also just around the corner from there, how do i get through the door which is closed by a floor sensor pad?
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
Oh- and i have made a ZOKATHRA spell, but cannot place it anywhere, and cannot use it , can someone tell me how it works.
Thanks.
+RiCkY

Post by +RiCkY »

Which level you are on? The ZoKathRa spell is needed down on level 14. What you need it for is explained in a scroll on level 7 - in a hidden room. I don't kow if you've been there, but save the ZoKathRa spell if you want, otherwise just create a new on level 14.
Happy Playin' - RiCkY