chaos

Discuss your creative projects: game development, writing, film making or any thing else, fantasy related or otherwise! Talk about art you like, display your own artwork or stories, or offer help and insight.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

chaos

Post by cowsmanaut »

this is a work in progress.. so it's not the final.

I'd apreciate any ideas anyone has for additions to the piece. For starters I plan to have more skulls around the base, maybe even a dragon one, and I also plan to add more folds to his cloak in the back, I was thinking of putting runes on his throne and maybe break away sections showing it contains within it more bones like ribs or something.. just a hint that the skull hand rests are not the only part of it that's bone. also on the base I though some stone work like in the dungeon..

moo

Chaos Throne

edit ..fixed
Last edited by cowsmanaut on Sun Aug 10, 2003 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

I get an error message ("Page cannot be displayed..." when I click on the link. Is this just me or is the link buggered?
Unlucky_Mule
Novice

Post by Unlucky_Mule »

The URL had a typo in it. Try this instead:
http://dmweb.free.fr/Stuff/images/wizard.jpg

UM
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

thx mr.mule :) Guess I was pretty *lucky* to have you see that for me. :)
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

Chaos Throne2

some updates.. this link should work this time.

Added some things as I mentioned above as well as something someone else suggested on annother board.

comments welcome.

moo
PicturesInTheDark
Arch Master

Post by PicturesInTheDark »

Looking forward to the final picture ... maybe you could do something on his robe like the hint of a void in the black folds... something sucking everything in except the darkest shades ob black.

Regards, PitD
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

well, though I made it look a bit like chaos, the over all plan was to make him enough not like chaos that if I can mold him I can share him and still cover the costs.

I had discussed this a while back, making a model resembling chaos but avoiding the copyright limitations enough so I don't have to calculate the exact price of everything to everyone who requests one and make sure there is no profit. This way if I end up making a small profit I won't have to look over my shoulder.

you can see from this quick sketch the basic plans to alter the details. Thankfully chaos is a generic character type and there are a number of other evil wizards who look a lot like him. Daedelus from hercules cartoon back when I was a kid is an example.. he had the metal mask that made him all powerfull. Then there is frank Frazettas, death dealer who is not a wizard but has a similar mask and a large cape. given time I can come up with several more examples.

So realy the way I've designed him, he's not lord chaos but with a few tiny changes he could be, but I would leave that to the end user to make the changes.

so yeah, I'm not likley to add anything to make him look more like chaos even though I called it chaos chair at first but that was mostly for you guys.. in other places I called it wizard chair.