MD-CD DM2, DM Nexus

Chat about "The Legend of Skullkeep", the true sequel to the original Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Oli

MD-CD DM2, DM Nexus

Post by Oli »

I am searching the Mega Drive CD Version of Dungeon Master 2 (As far as I know it was the first system, that has a DM2 version).
I bought an MD-CD Unit at ebay just to play it. Anyone of you has an original CD or a Copy to sell?

Oli
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

RE: MD-CD DM2, DM Nexus

Post by Gambit37 »

I managed to get hold of Sega CD DM2 on ebay - and it keeps popping up there quite regularly. Just keep seraching, you'll eventually find it on there. Note that's the .co.uk ebay - but I'm sure .com will also have it.
Oli

Post by Oli »

Hi,
thanx for the info. I will keep searching. By the way anyone who have played DM Nexus?

Oli
warmonger3

Post by warmonger3 »

I have the US DM2 for the Sega CD. problem is, it is the only copy of the game I have, and my old sega CD, the original machine in which the Genesis sits on top of, still works. I know there are plenty of copies around, because I bought mine for five dollars, and they had at least ten copies.

I wish I could say I have played Nexus, I heard about the release, but held back from ever buying A Saturn, for good reasons. lol

Return to “Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep (DM2)”