ok, so who here plays Runescape? if any...

Video games, console games, mobile games or any other kinds of games including all sports. For everything *except* Dungeon Master games -- please use the specific forums below for DM chat.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Sera
*BLUE* not Purple

ok, so who here plays Runescape? if any...

Post by Sera »

just curious if anyone actually plays this online gme, for those who dont know what the game is, ill post here a screenshot for you all to take a peek, a few of the things are a wee bit like DM in my opinion, maybe thats why i like it though ^.-.^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/ ... creeny.png

ever get interested and start playing, hows about add me to your friends list, ill get you some armor to start off, since im so nice ^.^

last note, you may want to look at this, i acutally made the fire armor from DM2 as armor for runescape, which i quite like the look of ^.-.^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/ ... ipment.png
Valderra
Artisan

Re: ok, so who here plays Runescape? if any...

Post by Valderra »

I have heard about it a lot but don't play it. Actually, I am not into "shoot em up" games nor "fighting games". DM is just about the only game I play where there is a lot of fighting in it.
I am more into simulation and adventure games, and any games where you have to solve puzzles in order to get on in the game. :)
Sera
*BLUE* not Purple

Post by Sera »

hehe, will you have to do puzzle like quests to get better things thats for sure, and it is of an adventure game genre, i wasnt really interested in runescape until i actually see a college friend of mine play it, started playing it myself, got to love it in the end ^.-.^
skaterboi666
Novice

Post by skaterboi666 »

you can also call the role playing games cause im the college friend :P
skaterboi666
Novice

Post by skaterboi666 »

for more information about runescape go to www.runescape.com and youll find out all about the game and more screenshots also add me and me and sera will make you feel right at home
Toni Y
Adept

Post by Toni Y »

I've played it "some" long ago. Started back when there was just one server and the game was totally free... Didn't have means to pay any fee, so remained on the free servers when it became payware, and luckily my short addiction wore off, since it was just way too repetitive. Plus I didn't really like the atmosphere or relate with the other players... Though, I've been looking at it every once and awhile, and the pay server worldmap is pretty big, so I guess there's a lot more to do now. :)

The char I've got is around level 38 in fighting skills, around 45 in both mining and smithing, almost 50 in cooking and 30 in crafting. Haven't logged in ages though, and haven't played regularly in even longer... :P
Sera
*BLUE* not Purple

Post by Sera »

er, skater, i dont even know you o.O