Good start in conflux II ?

Dead posts cluttering up the front page of certain non-RTC forums are kept here. Threads have the forum subject attached, except custom dungeon threads (which are obvious)
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Phantomlord
Apprentice

Good start in conflux II ?

Post by Phantomlord »

I have decided to start custom dungeon after I have finished CSB. I have chose Conflux II, this custom dungeons seems very interesting and enigmatic but I have one question.

_If I play with four member of of same guild, I'm unable to play with the fifth characters (for example Sonja for warriors guild). What is the better way, play the dungeon with three character or less and try to find another item for open the door without resurrecting another character ?
Trantor
Duke of Banville

Post by Trantor »

I'd recommend one of two possibilities: Either take only 2 or 3 characters and wait till you find the items to obtain a later, more powerful character, or use the four guides (Iaido, Gando, Zed and Leif). The guides are a bit weaker, and later characters sometimes carry powerful items, but the guides will provide a great deal of help through the dungeon. So, for the first time playing, I suggest using the guides.
Suule
On Master

Post by Suule »

My solution is simple - take Leif and Zed first. Leif has powertrowers and a mace (Good weapon for a start). and Zed have 2 staves and the Horn Of Fear. Then after a while come back for stronger people.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Yeah, taking charatcers just to go deeper into the guilds isn't worth it - you get mroe than enough items, the trick is to get them before your initial charatcers outstrip the deeper charatcers : )

Leif is definitely a good choice for the reasons given, I actually found Iaido seemed a good second if I remember right
Phantomlord
Apprentice

Post by Phantomlord »

Thanks for your advices. I actually try to find a flask to cure some wounds. I need three objet to otain the flask, I actually have two of them. (Ful Bomb & Ful Potion, sorry I'm not in my home and I don't remember the new name in conflux II). I find a scroll that say "97 sar bomb, one zu something" (I don't remember the exact name lol), I have put the 97 sar bomb in the same alcove where I find the scroll but nothing appear... and this objet "zu something" it is the third item that I need for obtain the flask.

Can someone help me ?
Many Thanks
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Wow, no - it's just tellign you the stocks in the cellar - 97 sar wines, and one zo liquer... so look at every rack for the zo liquer amoungst the sar wines to get the flask. That carting 97 sar wines and, annoyingly, 1 zo liquer probably in the batch, must have been hell!
Phantomlord
Apprentice

Post by Phantomlord »

Oki I understand now.

One zo liquer is hidden among the 97 sar wines. I need to find the zo liquer myself and examin sar wines one by one.

Thanks for your help beowulf. :D
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

No problem : )