FUL bombs

This is an archive of posts from the Unofficial Dungeon Master website, run by Daniel Durgan. It was the first DM web site and disappeared from the web in 2000. This archive is for reference only.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
+Worf

FUL bombs

Post by +Worf »

This must sound pretty stupid, but how do you use ful bombs? I make them but they won't blow. ~Worf
+Lucky Charms

Post by +Lucky Charms »

please elaborate on how you make them!!! just throw to blow . . .
+Worf

Post by +Worf »

I know how to make them, use the spell with a flask, and i tried throwing them but they just fall to the ground.
+Yag Alone

Post by +Yag Alone »

WHICH spell!!!!!!!!
+the funky worm

Post by +the funky worm »

just tell us the spell symbols! i've tried all combinations, there's no way . . .
+Francis

Post by +Francis »

Ful bombs need to hit things in order to explode. They're normally thrown at monsters.
You have a spell for making them? What version of DM or CSB are you using?
+Worf

Post by +Worf »

I'm using the Amiga version of DM. The spell i got off a site somewhere was Lo Zo Kath Ra. I heard it was the FUL bomb spell, but it's not working.
+Francis

ZOKATHRA spell

Post by +Francis »

ZOKATHRA spell... Don't you optain a strange yellow glowing rock after,by chance? This spell create a plasma who is used to free the power gem in DM and on one puzle (Prove you're a wizard) in CSB, and is NOT used to create FUL bombs...
I was wondering how it could be possible to make a bomb, as I tryed EVERY combination - it took me a looong time! BTW, I didn't found any spell using the GOR symbol (the lightning)
Pascal
+Millsaw

FUL Bombs

Post by +Millsaw »

There IS NO SPELL to make FUL bombs. You can only pick them up in the dungeon. This is a fact.