The DM & CSB Encyclopaedia: Web site updated!

A forum to introduce yourself and chat to others. Also includes community announcements.
Newcomer? Please read the forum description.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
ChristopheF
Encyclopedist

The DM & CSB Encyclopaedia: Web site updated!

Post by ChristopheF »

After quite a long time (and a lot of work), I have finally uploaded the latest web site update. Come to check the news: http://dmweb.free.fr/

Christophe
sucinum
Pal Master

Post by sucinum »

wow, the skullkeep-theme rocks!
i browsed through the screenshots for the new clones, very nice to have them for i didnt test any of them (none, to be honest ;)).
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Post by cowsmanaut »

looking good... always nice to see some new content. :)
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Great update! Lots of exciting stuff on there now, and all the new DM2 pages are very interesting. I love the theme too.

I discovered a few issues which I'll report here because I can't seem to post messages on the forum over there:

1) RTC Clone: Screenshot image is broken.
2) Forums: Defaults to Grey Lord theme and all images do not appear anymore
3) What's the strange string of numbers/letters next to the items lists?
ChristopheF
Encyclopedist

Post by ChristopheF »

1) Fixed.
2) Image links fixed. The forum theme has been quickly updated. I will have to tweak some colors.
3) These strings are the ones found in the DM2 graphics.dat file. They contain descriptions of attacks (some of them seem to make sense to me, like SK for "skill", followed by the skill number, or EX for experience, ST for strenght, DM for damage.) Once properly decoded, I'll replace these cryptic strings.

I am happy you like the new theme. It is fully based on DM2 graphics (extracted with Kentaro's DM2AE).
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Do you know what is happenign wit hthe postign to the forum? I too have been getting erors...sometimes i have to try and post three times before getting through...
ChristopheF
Encyclopedist

Post by ChristopheF »

I have also had problems posting to the forums.

My provider supports both PHP3 (.php3) and PHP4 (.php) pages, but uploads are only possible with PHP3. So I have to rely on a php3 page for posting messages. All other pages use PHP4.

I think my provider has issues with PHP3, which only impacts posting and not browsing the forums...