Money

Chat about "The Legend of Skullkeep", the true sequel to the original Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Jens

Money

Post by Jens »

hi!
is there a chance getting more money by hacking ???
after playing the game three times without cheats i now want to try it and to use all items to find out the pros and cons about them.

thx.
j.
Haios

Re: Money

Post by Haios »

From my knowldge there isn't one...but what do i know. For getting rich i just hacked and slashed a bunch of thoes guys with the axes and sold the axes(Big Money).
Still need the win version to work so i dont have to downgrade my Mac or Pc
Sundeep Nandra

Post by Sundeep Nandra »

I too spent a long time killing the barbarians (?) and selling their axes for money. Had lots of money left at the end of my game too.....
Christopher

Post by Christopher »

Once you become a master priest, and if you know where the Thicket Thief regenerator is, cast several Guard Minions around it. Unlike DM1 or CSB, DM2 doesn't have regenerator triggers, so you don't have to be around to trigger new Thicket Thieves. After you've left a while, come back and take the gold coins they leave behind. You can also surround the trees that the axemen jump out of with Guard Minions, however, the Axemen will fight the Minions so you will have to create several to make it useful. Leave and come back later to take and sell the axes. Another long and boring way is to surround a Bat regenerator with Guard Minions. Come back later and create a Carry Minion to carry all the dead bats and sell them. Though you will have many dead Bats, keep in mind that you don't get much for selling them. Also make sure you don't create a Minion in the square that the monsters regenerate at.

Return to “Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep (DM2)”