Fighter&Ninja level questions.

Chat about "The Legend of Skullkeep", the true sequel to the original Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
Cecil

Fighter&Ninja level questions.

Post by Cecil »

Level ganing-wise, do all the things that count in Dungeon Master I also count in Dungeon MasterII: The Legend Of Skullkeep count? I mean, can a Fighter gain levels by just chopping and swinging thin air? And can a Ninja gain levels by just throwing items and punching at walls or simply thin air?
Sundeep Nandra

Re: Fighter&Ninja level questions.

Post by Sundeep Nandra »

yes....but, as with the first game, it takes a while. Also, as with the first game, if you have a sword/axe in hand and get hit, it counts towards a fighter level.
Leonus

Post by Leonus »

-For PC version-
No! You will get your experience in the first time,
but after some time it dosn`t work...
You must kill 1-2 enemy and then it work again.
Also you may attack and defeat trees for ninja&fighter levels. ;)
James Lloyd

Post by James Lloyd »

if you get your characters to punch rather than anything else, it wont just increase the ninja level, if u use the punch constantly it will get quicker and more effective. since i done it a lot i dont need swords or any close range weapons i can think of (except for chopping doors down). you wont regret the punching, believe me since that my characters take of nearly 100 each punchand because of its punching speed i can take off nearly 400 per second. Give it a try, you'll like it.
sucinum
Pal Master

Post by sucinum »

you get exp much faster if u punch away those regenarating dragonbeasts close to the beginning...

Return to “Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep (DM2)”