dm2 adf

Chat about "The Legend of Skullkeep", the true sequel to the original Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
thundermissive

dm2 adf

Post by thundermissive »

As I'm new to this emulation lark, I have a problem with WINUAE that I can't solve. I have the six disk DM2 adf files but when I try to install it, I get an error saying that I do not have enough disk space and it tells me I have a minus amount of space. What's the deal here anyone?
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Hi there, and welcome to the forums!

It's been a while since I setup DM2 on WinUAE, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Firstly, which version of WinUAE are you using?

I have found that the simplest way of getting this to work is to use the Amiga In A Box self contained system. This is an add on for WinUAE that sets up everything you need -- Workbench 3, high-res screen drivers, sound, etc. This will also mount all your PC harddrives for availability within AIAB, and I think this is something to do with your problem.

Once you've installed AIAB, go through the installation process again -- I am fairly sure that this will cure the problem. If not, post back and we'll see if we can sort it out! Good luck! :wink:
thundermissive

re:

Post by thundermissive »

Thanks for the advice. I have downloaded AIAB. I still have problems though. Basically I am using Amiga Forever so there sholud be no problems re. kickroms etc, but when I install AIAB it cannot locate 'more valid roms'. The version of WINUAE I am using is the most recent. The main problem is that when I try to install DM2, the workbench tells me I do not have enough space in the win hd_c drive. Am I missing something really obvious as I have managed to install other smaller games onto the hardrive such as Black Crypt without any problems.

Return to “Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep (DM2)”