Dungeon Master II for FM-Towns Download

Chat about "The Legend of Skullkeep", the true sequel to the original Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
ChristopheF
Encyclopedist

Dungeon Master II for FM-Towns Download

Post by ChristopheF »

Thanks to dungeon.master and toshi, Dungeon Master II for FM-Towns can now be downloaded from the eDonkey2000 network (with eMule for example). Here is the link:

ed2k://|file|Dungeon%20Master%20II%20for%20FM-Towns.rar|91235998|32689F5A843600BDC47C14C1042EA042|/

The game runs fine with the UNZ emulator. The CD image contains the japanese version only with 16 colors graphics.

If you download the file, please keep it shared so that more people can download it.
Tom Hatfield
Ee Master

Post by Tom Hatfield »

Rockin'. I'll be sure to download it so it's on my shared list, next to DM2 PC, DM FM-Towns, and DM Nexus. Anyone else, please be sure to release these rare gems for the rest of the community! (Right-click and change upload priority to Release.)

And when you install an ed2k client, please use a name that resembles what you use here at the forums so we can recognize you. I always give friend slots to people I know, especially if they post here. Good hunting!
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

As noted before, I tried eMule and it slowed my machine to a crawl so I'm afraid I will not be using this type of file sharing now or in the future unless that improves.
purple1
Adept

Post by purple1 »

Aren't mules notorious for being stubborn? Or was that donkeys?
Tom Hatfield
Ee Master

Post by Tom Hatfield »

Gambit: did you set up files to be shared? They have to be hashed once before they can be shared, and hashing eats up the CPU until it finishes. Things will speed up once hashing is complete. Also, hashing has been vastly optimized in a recent version. I've noticed a huge improvement. Otherwise, you can hope someone shares it via HTTP or FTP once more people have it. (There's only one source on my queue at the moment.)
dungeon.master
Artisan

Post by dungeon.master »

Hi folks,

i'm happy to have found this game, as Dungeon Master II for FM-Towns is almost rare in Europe :-)

i have also found CSB for FM TOWNS, and that game is also pretty rare !

i have just found another rare game missing in the DM Encyclopedia :

Dungeon Master II for PC 98-21

i will send it to Christophe as soon as possible :D
purple1
Adept

Post by purple1 »

Awesome.
dungeon.master
Artisan

Post by dungeon.master »

purple1 wrote:Awesome.
the game has arrived, see here