Stuck Again on SS (Spoilers)

Dead posts cluttering up the front page of certain non-RTC forums are kept here. Threads have the forum subject attached, except custom dungeon threads (which are obvious)
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
PadTheMad
Lo Master

Stuck Again on SS (Spoilers)

Post by PadTheMad »

***SPOILERS***

Uh Oh, stuck again :( This time in the corbamite mine...

Ok, so I've done the 'Energisation' bit to get the other Sapphie key, however now i'm quite stuck. The lower level is infested with Rockpiles so I can't really explore much there but I have however opened the 'Ore Storage' room and placed all the moveable walls over the grates (I think that's what I'm supposed to do because all of the buttons have turned green) and I heard a door open. Trouble is the other door in the Storage room isn't. I can't get out of this area either because upstairs the rock crusher is now closed and there is an open pit blocking my exit... :(

Oh and I found one of the Master keys :)
Sophia
Concise and Honest

Post by Sophia »

It's a bug. :(

I playtested this area, but later moved some stuff around that I thought to be inconsequential-- however, there's serious bugs in the editor when it comes to copying and pasting. The door got screwed up.
linflas
My other avatar is gay

Post by linflas »

this makes me remember of my own custom dungeon... bad luck, you must retest all the areas where targets have been modified by copying-pasting :(
PadTheMad
Lo Master

Post by PadTheMad »

Oh well, time to start again it would seem :(
Sophia
Concise and Honest

Post by Sophia »

Since SS is nonlinear, and about finding keys, I will try to make it less painful by providing a special "cheater edition" of the new version, with a few keys just sitting there at the dungeon entrance, to avoid having to redo everything.

What had you found, to give me a general idea of what I should include? Emerald, Ruby, 2 Topaz, Sapphire, Master.... maybe? More?
PadTheMad
Lo Master

Post by PadTheMad »

Ok well as far as I can remember I found the Emerald, Ruby, 2 Topaz, 3 Sapphire, 1 Master, Onyx, Square, 1 Cross and I think I found a Solid Key too.

Would it be possible to throw in some inventory items too? I can list which ones if possible.

Sophia
Concise and Honest

Post by Sophia »

Onyx, square, and cross aren't really needed as they're just on the way to get other keys.

Sure, what have you found? There are a good deal of secret items to be had, including suits of Lyte, Darc, and Dragon armor, and a couple of nice weapons-- if that makes it less painful to go digging back through familiar territory again, too. :D
PadTheMad
Lo Master

Post by PadTheMad »

Well in my inventories at the moment, I have:

Foot plate, leg plate, 2 torso plates, casque'n coif, armet, bezerker helm, 2 mail aketons, leg mail, dragon poleyn, dragon greave, dragon sheild, poleyn of darc, greave of darc and leather boots, vorpal blade, bolt blade, horn of fear, axe, sceptre of lyf, staff of claws, mace of order, delta, compass rabbit's foot, 2 stormrings, bow with 6 slayer arrows, 5 bottles and 2 ropes.

Might not need all of that but the weapons and armour would be much appreciated :D :D :D