stuck in cloud cemetary?!?!

Chat about "The Legend of Skullkeep", the true sequel to the original Dungeon Master.
This forum may contain spoilers.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
stc4025

stuck in cloud cemetary?!?!

Post by stc4025 »

I went through the cloud area, got the extra box of gems, got the clan piece, and some other stuff. When I was victoriously heading back through the cemetary the door is sealed to get out....how do I remedy this?
stc4025
Neophyte

also a couple of side things

Post by stc4025 »

how do I put a pic with my posts? Also has anyone found a way to make Ful bombs?....In the original I casted and casted trying to make one can you do it in DM2?
I don't look busy cause I did it right the first time.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

There is an avatar thing at the bottom of your profile you can add one of the pre-defined gallery of pictures from there. If you want your own, there used to be (maybe still is) an issue with linking to external links of pictures - ask an admin such as me nicely and we can edit the link into your profile

You can't make FUL bombs in DM 2 either

To get out of the cemetrey, I believe, you have to find the alternative exit after the clan gem bit underground (that's the one from the table, right? It's been a while)

Re: stuck in cloud cemetary?!?!

Post by Guest »

stc4025 wrote:I went through the cloud area, got the extra box of gems, got the clan piece, and some other stuff. When I was victoriously heading back through the cemetary the door is sealed to get out....how do I remedy this?
There's another way out of the temple to the red fountains and shops, and tenjust walk home

Re: stuck in cloud cemetary?!?!

Post by Guest »

stc4025 wrote:I went through the cloud area, got the extra box of gems, got the clan piece, and some other stuff. When I was victoriously heading back through the cemetary the door is sealed to get out....how do I remedy this?
You have to cross the moving pits and the exit is on the left...don't go back through the cemetery..

Post by Guest »

Actually, you don't cross moving pits yet. The cemetar exits to a mini-dungeon that has moving pits in it. Just ignore the monsters and run to the mini-dungeon.
Tom Hatfield
Ee Master

Post by Tom Hatfield »

When you want to come back later for that spirit cap (it regenerates), drop a two Lo guard minions on either side of the cemetary gate, and then put a Mon minion in the middle. He'll keep the gate open just long enough for you to run back through, if you're quick.

Return to “Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep (DM2)”