Surgical Strike (AGAIN!) Secrets **SPOILERS**

Custom dungeons for RTC
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
PadTheMad
Lo Master

Surgical Strike (AGAIN!) Secrets **SPOILERS**

Post by PadTheMad »

To the completers of Surgical Strike, I'm just curious how many secrets everyone's found?

I've managed to find all but one, The Pain Key, and I'm not being told how to work out the last one! I know where it is, I just can't figure it out! I'm just wondering if anyone has cracked this and how hard is it to crack?

Oh and Sophia, I really liked The Lost Corridor. I missed it on my first time through and I can say I knew immediately what it was when I saw the name in the secrets list - I was going to use the same puzzle in my dungeon but it seems you did it first! I didn't think anyone would have thought of that, I should have known better with you though... :wink:
Sophia
Concise and Honest

Post by Sophia »

For what it's worth, the Pain Key is a lot easier in 2.x than it was in 1.x... :D

I'm glad you liked the Lost Corridor, though. Sorry to steal it out from under you, but, I'd say, you should still use it! There are lots of fun things that can be done with this puzzle.
PadTheMad
Lo Master

Post by PadTheMad »

Well I'll have another bash at it then, although on saying that I like the way you've made certain things easier to find! Doesn't make up for the regenrating ghosts though... I forgot to mention I didn't quite get the DDR puzzle - I just couldn't seem to do it :( (That in no way reflects my DDR skill in real life which is kick-ass by the way... :roll: )
TheMormegil
Adept

Post by TheMormegil »

I've found them all 8) although Sophia gave me hints for two of them.
I can't remember which one the pain key is...if its the one I am thinking of it is a bit tricky.