Please help me with the name of this game (could be chaos!)

Video games, console games, mobile games or any other kinds of games including all sports. For everything *except* Dungeon Master games -- please use the specific forums below for DM chat.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
joejag
Neophyte

Please help me with the name of this game (could be chaos!)

Post by joejag »

Hi,

I used to own an Atari ST 520 and have found memories of playing a first person RPG. I've been trying to remember it from looking at screen shots etc but I can't be too sure.

The game definetly has outside areas and you start on an island with towers around it a forest in the middle of the island. Eventually you make it to a city and you attack some guards down an alley way.

If this sounds like any game you remember please say and I'll hunt down screenshots for it to tell you if it is the same game. I used to own Chaos Strikes back so it may be the same game, but it was definetly more outside orientated.

Please put me out of my memory misery!
Nightwolf
Neophyte

Post by Nightwolf »

Crystals of Arborea? Ishar I, II, III? Eye of Beholder?
"Que no está muerto lo que puede yacer eternamente, mas con los evos extraños, aún la muerte puede morir"
joejag
Neophyte

Post by joejag »

Thank you so much,

The game I was thinking of was Ishar 2 which seems to be available online. I remember it being rock hard too so I want to go back to it now.

Many thanks,
Joe.
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Woah I guessed it...I was thinking Ishar 2 when you said that in your first message...guards down an alleyway...perhaps that's the spot me and my dad called "Mugger's Alley" in the town where all the walls were yellowy like sandstone or something.
Ahh, cool games :).
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Or perhaps that's behind the bank - 100,000 if you can deal enough damage before your stamina runs out!