Clear moderators

Announcements about changes to the forums will be posted here. Also for suggestions and requests for technical assistance, etc.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Clear moderators

Post by beowuuf »

Does it bother anyone about the jumble of names as forum moderators in each forum?

I've just realised that groups or hidden groups would cut out the clutter so certain people can moderate the fourm or their own topics. This makes sure people aren't associated as the general forum moderator, and also allows our current four mods be associated with all the forums without all the names cluttering up the thread

Any opinions? It's more a neatness and pre-emptive thing, since no one seems to directly ask mods for any help nor assistance, I think (unlike other boards where the names point you to who to ask for help)
Trantor
Duke of Banville

Post by Trantor »

I actually don't mind seeing all these names there. As you said, people rarely seem to ask mods about anything; this place is a quiet, peaceful forum where people usually don't need the help of a mod, and if they do, I suppose most would ask you, Gambit or Cows anyway.

In short, I think everything can stay the way it is. Changing anything would mean work that is probably unnecessary.
beowuuf
Archmastiff

Post by beowuuf »

Ah well, that's one vote for me to sit on my backside and do nothing then :D Woohoo! Just thought I'd mention it sicne I twigged ,and at the time it bothered me that it created alot of names
Adamo
Italodance spammer

Post by Adamo »

next vote not to touch anything!

oh, one thing that I already mentioned somewhere: "dungeon-master.com" forum front page, wchich I will translate to polish for a polish users, when I have some free time.. (you would have to add "polish" option, which I guess is some work).

oh2, it might be worthy to make sort of a "backup" (archive) in case of a general site-crash.
Spoiler
(\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/) (\__/)
Spoiler
(@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@) (@.@)
Spoiler
(>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<) (>s<)