Issues resolved

A forum to introduce yourself and chat to others. Also includes community announcements.
Newcomer? Please read the forum description.
Forum rules
Please read the Forum rules and policies before posting.
cowsmanaut
Moo Master

Issues resolved

Post by cowsmanaut »

It would appear with a nice long chat with Sophia and Gambit seperately we have managed to smooth out the main issues we were having a hard time with. So now we're hoping to move this forward and make any further adjustments or amendments we may need to be sure everything works out for the forum as a whole.

I would like to say that I feel badly about this blowing up as it did, and for those involved who had to be exposed to the heat of this rather nuclear scale argument... but I'm glad it's been resolved and it appears that with that we can continue to work for the betterment of the whole community, so some good has come out of it.

we will be posting any news or changes to things as we nail them out over the next few days.

Thank you for your support and opinions everyone.. really, regardless if I agreed or not, it's still good to hear from others.
Gambit37
Should eat more pies

Post by Gambit37 »

Yep. What he said.

Cows and I had a 2 hours Skype chat: I got to see his lovely canadian head but as I have no webcam, he only got to hear my small boy falsetto.

We resolved things really well. I t just shows how talking about things properly is a far better proposition than pages and pages of text. It's all good.

Now I'm excited to see how we can take the forums and the site forward in the coming year. I have some cool ideas...
MasterWuuf
Arch Master

Post by MasterWuuf »

I'm glad to hear things have calmed. The future looks bright.

P.S. Cows: One small problem...

I think you need to attach some type of 'seasonal' cap to your avatar. :lol:

Oh yeah, ME BAD! :wink:
"Wuuf's big brother"
Ameena
Wordweaver, Murafu Maker

Post by Ameena »

Oh good, glad this is all finally over :). Now can we all carry on being friends and stuff and talk dodgy stuff about Mophus and things less scary ;).
Grand Druid

Post by Lunever »

I'm also glad to hear that things are resolved and we re-establish a more decent communication, and this is the imortant bit. Yet to avoid any reoccurence of this heated debate it probably wouldn't be bad to let the moderators know how things have been resolved, I mean, how things will be handled in the future.
Parting is all we know from Heaven, and all we need of hell.
PaulH
Ghastly gastropod

Post by PaulH »

I only went for a week!

I would never lower the tone ;-)